We offer professional in-home pet sitting and dog walking services. We are fully insured. We are trained and prepared to care for the safety and well being of your pet and home. Our mission is to provide our clients with the best quality care available and peace of mind when they cannot be at home with their pets.
In-home Pet Sitting Services
Why use a professional pet sitting service:
- Most pets are happiest when they are home, surrounded buy a familiar and safe environment.
- Professional in-home pet care may eliminate the "travel trauma" of transporting your pet.
- Minimizes your pets exposure to illness and disease from other animals.
- No need to impose on friends or family who may be unavailable, unwilling or untrained to care for your pet.
- Gives you peace of mind knowing that a professional is caring for your pet and your house will be looked after while your away.
- Your dog will not develop behavior problems that can develop from being in a kennel (excessive barking, aggression towards other dogs, house breaking problems, fear, shyness etc.)
Services can include:
- Customized pet care plans tailored to your pet care needs
- Food and water
- Play time
- Light brushing
- Litter box maintenance
- Administering oral medications
- Trash to curb
- Mail, newspaper and package pickup
- Indoor plant care (outdoor plant care available for an additional fee)
- Alternating lights and blinds
- Home security check
- Plenty of affection!
Pet sitting rates:
Rates start at:
- 30 minutes 1 visit/day - $16.00 per visit
- 30 minutes 2 visits/day - $14.00 per visit
- 60 minutes 1 visit/day - $22.00 per visit
- 60 minutes 2 visits/day - $20.00 per visit
Additional services available for a fee.
Please call to schedule a free consultation.
Dog Walking/Exercise Services
Don't have the time to get out with your dog? I will gladly take your dog for a nice 15- or 30-minute walk.
- 15 minute walk - $16.00
- 30 minute walk - $22.00
For all services, holiday rates are 1.5 times the normal rate.
Servicing the Athol, Orange, New Salem area.